Acceptable Use Policy
Last modified: 13th December 2017
Use of the Services, the Smart Network, and the Smart Technology (as applicable) (collectively, the “IVS Products”) shall at all times be subject to this acceptable use policy (“AUP”). All capitalised terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in the applicable agreement between IVIDEOSMART PTE LTD (“IVS”) and the partner, customer, reseller or other user (“You”, “Your”).
You must comply with this AUP in relation to Your use of the IVS Products. The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive and IVS reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time by providing notice that this AUP has been modified. Such notice may be provided by sending an email, posting a notice on IVS’s website located at www.ivideosmart.com and revising the date at the top of this AUP, or such other form of notice as determined by IVS. Any changes to this AUP shall be effective immediately upon the date of any such notice.
Each Ad and each of the Company Properties must not contain any messages, text, materials, data, information, software, audio, art, images, photos, video, graphics, or other items or materials that may reasonably:
- infringe, violate or misappropriate any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secret rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or any other rights of any third party;
- be considered obscene, pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit or that constitutes, fosters or promotes pornography or bestiality;
- depict graphic, excessive or gratuitous violence;
- be considered derogatory, demeaning, inflammatory, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive or hateful; or
- be false, misleading or deceptive, including but not limited to content that: (a) appears confusingly similar to any other product or application; (b) misrepresents or falsely implies an association with another company; (c) mimics functionality or warnings from any operating system or mobile application; or (d) provides links to any other site that mimics or passes itself off as another application or service.
Users of the IVS Products and providers of the Ads must not:
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques that IVS may employ;
- attempt to defeat or assist others in defeating any technical copyright protections;
- violate any applicable local, state, federal or international laws, regulations, rules, orders and other requirements, now or hereafter in effect;
- cause IVS to be in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international laws, regulations, rules, orders and other requirements, now or hereafter in effect;
- engage in any unlawful, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- collect, use, disclose or process personal data in violation of any applicable data protection laws and regulations;
- store any material that is illegal or fraudulent or that would encourage, solicit, foster, glorify or provide instructions for a criminal or civil offense including, but not limited to, material that promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling or illegal arms trafficking, or that any Singapore, United States or foreign governmental entity considers to be confidential information of a national security interest or similar concern;
- store or transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, corrupted data or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a IVS system or network;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or use of IVS’s data or the data of IVS’s customers, partners or resellers;
- cause any breach of IVS’s security or authentication measures;
- engage in any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against IVS or its employees, officers, directors, contractors or other agents including, but not limited to, engaging in behaviour that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack;
- engage in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the IVS Products;
- monitor any data, information or communications on any IVS system without authorization;
- use any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, query or otherwise collect IVS advertising related information from any advertising campaign using IVS Products or any of the Company Properties except as expressly permitted by IVS;
- engage in, authorize or encourage any third party to generate fraudulent impressions or fraudulent clicks on any advertisement, including but not limited to, through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software; or
The prohibitions set out in this AUP shall include the prohibition to do or undertake any thing, step or action that will reasonably be expected to result in any of the prohibitions herein occurring.
If You become aware of any violation of this AUP, You must immediately notify IVS and provide IVS with all reasonable assistance as may be requested to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation, please contact: email@example.com.
IVS reserves the right (but is not obliged) to monitor or police all activities in connection with the IVS Products.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
If IVS reasonably believes that You have violated this AUP, IVS may suspend or terminate Your use, access or licence to the IVS Products. Suspension or termination of Your use, access or licence to the IVS Products shall be in addition to any other remedies which may be available to IVS (whether at law, in contract or otherwise).